SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to make a quick sale on my perfect 2007 CRF250x. I caught the supermoto bug so i'll have to sacrifice this amazing trail machine. Hit me up with cash offers or DRZ400sm trades only.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Being that i live in new york, it is next to impossible to register it for road use. I've never bought a motorcycle that wasn't a Honda but the 400sm seems to be my only choice. Do you know something that i don't?

·
Registered
642 Posts
OK, i'll look into that. Is your X converted?
my 06 crf250 x is converted. I just need to go get it inspected . I'm riding my street legal 07 wr 450. It's not hard to get them done here in pa. bring it down ready to inspect . and we can take to get inspected in my name If you'd like. think I'm 5-6 hours from you

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know it's worth alot more, but i'm willing to part with my 07 CRF250x for only $4000. It's got about 200 trail miles and 100 road miles under it's belt. All maintenance done and never beaten. Only mods are moose racing hand guards and works connection radiator supports. Wud-aya say Azn~Boi?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know the mileage because i'm the only person who's ever riden it and i know how many times the 100 mile trip odometer has flipped over. My best guestamit on hours would be thirty. Mostly just putting around the power-lines by my house. I live 1 mile from my job so i also rode it to work on the nice days last summer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts