SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a few people that want to ride, so I have asked jason from gforce in richmond and he would like to know how many people would show up. Iwould like to run june the 29, from 8 to 12 as usual. How many people would be interested?:D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on anybody?!?:wtf::rolleyes2:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I will put the word out. I am def. interested however not 100%. I will try to get some people together.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I 've got a few guys that are definite and a few that are considering it. How many riders do we need?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The morethe better. I got about 4 maybe 5 I'd like to have about 10 or so.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I feel good about 4 to 5 guys however I think there will be more. I will be bringing a couple guys on stock 50's including myself.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just gotan email from jason at Gforce and he says we can run sunday morning from 8 to 12 so hope to see alot of you there.:clap:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Hell, I'll try to roll down !!!! COOL !!!!!!!!!

Barry

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sounds awesome, I'm going to try to make it. Think I will be coming solo out from Hampton. Anyone from the Tidewater area want to car pool?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks Ray ! Big fun, but Damn was it Hot !!

And a lot more fun once I put some air in my front tire. :laughingr

'Hope you're feeling OK, how many times did you hit the ground ??

·
Registered
81 Posts
:thumbup:Thanks Jason, and Ray. I had a good time yesterday. I've never seen so much rubber rolled to the sides of my tires. Riding in the summer is awesome.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Motofox... You Suck!!! First there is a ride in the mountains and I don't get an invite, then you take that slow chinese knock-off to an indoor event and I dont even know about!! I hope the "other" old man cleaned the floor with you with the borrowed bike!:laughingr You should feel as if you owe me. Remember all those VIR AMA events? You kids today, No respect for your elders. Blunun: Hows it going? Hope all is well!:thumbup: I really hope to catch yall at sometime but, work and the family thing are really putting me in a perdicament. Glad a good time was had! except for you Motofart....I mean Motofox. "I really hate all you handsome young guys":rant:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Such a senile old man:infrandom....I guess the other "old man" should be nice to his fellow cane users and call them with invites??? Just a thought. To bad you didn't make it, non only did the china mini mop up pops, I could have mopped you up too:rofl: Don't hate me becuase I'm better looking than you, hate me becuase i'm better looking than you and faster on a mini:bike:

·
Registered
288 Posts
:clap::laughingr:clap::thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts