SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very excited to announce the creation of FLAMRA (Florida Mini Roadracing Association)
Hi, I'm Walter Ferreyra SEMRA#75, CCS Florida#775 for those who don't know me I'm realy into the mini racing since the begining, I've been running the practices at MIAMIGP since 2003, at the same time started racing pocketbikes in SEPRA, in 2005 I won a class championship, then I moved to "bigger bikes" and started to race NSR50 and thumpstars in SEMRA, where I had the most exciting race ever, I liked it so much that I started to need more, that's why with the help of my wife Sabrina and My brother Fernando I'm creating FLAMRA, I know here in Florida we have plenty of quality riders that deserve quality organized racing, and I'm sure with the support of all of you we can make it happen.

we have our first rece scheduled for september 14, you can see details and pictures @ www.flamra.com you can also stop by our forum and say hi, or post your profile.
This is going to be a big effort from simple racers like you who love this sport and want to see it grow.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Congrats and good luck!

To the rest of you, these are a great bunch of people, so check them out. You're guaranteed to find some really fast guys (and gals) on the track and great vibes in the pits! :thumbup:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats and good luck!

To the rest of you, these are a great bunch of people, so check them out. You're guaranteed to find some really fast guys (and gals) on the track and great vibes in the pits! :thumbup:
Thanks Yury, I asume you're comming to our race... I HAVE A 65 now , is yours ready?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Walter-

Does Fernando post on this site? I raced with him at the last SEMRA round at Monticello and wanted to ask him a few questions about his bike setup and riding style. I was impressed by his ride that day to say the least.
Fernando is my little brother, I don't think he's registered on this forum, but he is on FLAMRA, so you can ask him over there.
what class you race on?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh... Are you the one who fought with him for the lead?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we moved our first race date to september 21 due to the MOTO GP in Indianapolis.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Flamra!

we moved our first race date to september 21 due to the MOTO GP in Indianapolis.

Those MOtoGP guys afraid of competing with you Walter? I can't wait to come race with you all. (Ok, I am on the track at the same time, but nowhere near you, except when you lap me.)

John

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
If I still had my Husaberg I'd be locked out of the race by the 525cc supermoto class displacement limit...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If I still had my Husaberg I'd be locked out of the race by the 525cc supermoto class displacement limit...
No way, you could race your 525 husaberg, no problem.
when are you coming down Yury, this is getting better and better, should seen the race we had. try to come for next one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts