SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my bike.. I'm sure most of you have seen it before with my old red bodywork... but thought I would post up a few new pics with the new NSF bodywork and also the new WRW/Jemco exhaust on. I took it to the track over the weekend and it worked very well. I need to adjust my pre-load on the new rear Hyperco spring, but I'm very happy with the motor upgrades and the exhaust.

Here are a few pic's.. and Video.

Mods are: XR100 motor with just a Takegawa 125cc Stage 3 kit, WRW/Jemco, oil cooler, lightened flywheel (soon to install Daytona inner-rotor kit), Daytona high flow oil pump, oil jet spray mod, and all kinds of custom stuff..

Here is the video of it running...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt1HA7ClDLc

Took the kick starter gear out, and then the idler gear as well.. had to install a spacer that I got from TK Racing and it works great! Shaved a lot of weight out of the tranny!!

Then, TK Racing modified my oil pump gear.. shaved some more weight there as well..

TK Racing again made me a Titanium crank collar and shaved even more rotating weight off the motor!

Modified clutch spring holder.. shaved (again) even more weight..:thumbup

Motor in, and Exhaust on..

NSF/RS fairing brackets/stay. But stronger!
(SIDES)

(UPPER)

(FRONT)

New rear spring.. and freshened up rear shock

And the finished product..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very Nicely Done! Why did you change to the Under Tail Pipe?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, my first custom exhaust that was under the motor and exited out the side was nice, but it was getting TOO HOT and that heat was transferred to the motor and was making the motor run hot.. So, I put the stock NSF100 exhaust on, but it was way too small for the Takegawa 124 kit.. so I had to get something bigger.. thats when WRW/Jemco made me the exhaust I've got now. It's a lot better and well worth the money spent!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks, i was just wondering.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.