2020 race season is approaching and I'm split on which platform to use for my build. I have two options:
- Race the smaller displacement class on a built kx65. 12" wheels with some slicks and a big brake kit off a 450.
- Benefits: cheap, fun.
- Drawbacks: Get rekt by dudes on Ohvale 160s, probably blow the bike up.
- Race open class on a Pitster Pro 190 FSE that's converted to supermoto duty.
- Benefits: can run mid-tier or open class, tons of parts, fresh platform.
- Drawbacks: most expensive, will need extra work put in for SM wheel/brake/suspension setup.