SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Any more info on this as the website is all karts? Mimra website possibly? Overnite rv parking? Got lots of ?'s price ect... Looks like a fun track for the mini's!!!:thumbup: We have family in the area and would make a great outing.....Thanx

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
http://www.mimra.org/

The owner of the track died in Florida over the winter his brother took over and is still getting up to speed, he is a good guy but the bikes and having a kart track to run is new to him.

These are just track days not races. I was the only bike there the first day as it snowed and not many karts showed up either, like five.

Cost is $10 for pit passes for each person and then $40 per rider so $50 total for each rider. This is up about $5 from last year.

I have no idea if they have over night camping.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thanx guys!!:thumbup: I will make it up there for one or more,just gotta find out about the rv and were golden:thumbup:..watched some video's looks cool but I'm not on Facebook but the wife is, I'll have to check it out :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where are you coming from?

They basically said we are welcome at any open practice that does not have a race day for the karts the next day.

You might want to call ahead though cause I have never seen anyone camp during open practices, and the gate does have a lock on it so you would need to be let in.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also the owner called me after I messaged my number to the guy that runs the facebook page. The flagman(Kevin) runs the facebook page.

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey everyone!! i wanna get out this year! i actually had to buy a new front hub and am waiting for it...i hope to at least have a few days of fun with the group

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Billet hubs would be stronger. I did that with the ktm cause people said they were not very strong.

I brought Les with me this week, and Ron showed up too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts