SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Built with my wife in mind. She picked out the colors from Probolt and where to trim the side plates. We were work on graphics where she fell ill and died. We had all the parts mostly before we found out and treatment, treatment, treatment. I could not bear to finish her bike. Tried slowly. after 1 year and 2 months tomorrow, she rides. Dialed in and ready to ride (sit). Not might not be everyones cup, but she liked the direction it was going... Have an 09 that is pretty trick getting engine worked, so I go get a 18 fs450 and throw a plate and light on it. played abit with it. 5 months with it and it is great on the roads I live. Just not excited though!

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Built with my wife in mind. She picked out the colors from Probolt and where to trim the side plates. We were work on graphics where she fell ill and died. We had all the parts mostly before we found out and treatment, treatment, treatment. I could not bear to finish her bike. Tried slowly. after 1 year and 2 months tomorrow, she rides. Dialed in and ready to ride (sit). Not might not be everyones cup, but she liked the direction it was going... Have an 09 that is pretty trick getting engine worked, so I go get a 18 fs450 and throw a plate and light on it. played abit with it. 5 months with it and it is great on the roads I live. Just not excited though!
You definitely can’t ride in the rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts