SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Husqvarna should be embarrassed by that thing. If I dreamed up something like that, I'd keep it to myself for fear of ending up in a psych ward. Just my opinion of course. :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, it's utterly ludicrous, i'm still speechless, remember back in 08 when they did this -

Their track record for madness is proven, just listen too what they say in the article about it!!

SMS630 2010 In London Town UK :Funny::coffee::rofl::clap::bannana:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
That must be the new Husqabusa. :rofl:

·
Registered
120 Posts
The top one (busa lookin thing)is tits:bannana: the one in the third post (new school cafe racer)makes me want to hurl:rolleyes2:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Looks like a Husky Harley Davidson killer.:burnout:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mille3

I have to say I love it. The styling is cool.

- Husky wasn't always about dirt only. The concept is a nice reference.
- They aren't going to make it, but how cool would an adventure bike with this styling be?
- The use of dirt style plastics is a great proof of how a cool bike doesn't need to be all about chrome and carbon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
would appear husky wants there bikes seen in front of biker bars with rather large men on them. perhaps getting ready for rolling thunder next year?

·
Registered
913 Posts
if u look at husky's current range, almost 95% of the bikes can be raced with very little modification, the others are very close to race ready as well.............
it just seems to be a technical exercise to see the response from the public......

BMW put out a nice concept not too long ago with a straight 6....it got some attention......i think concepts like these bring more attention to the small company that husqvarna is........remember the only bad publicity is no publicity.......

·
Registered
637 Posts
if u look at husky's current range, almost 95% of the bikes can be raced with very little modification, the others are very close to race ready as well.............
it just seems to be a technical exercise to see the response from the public......

BMW put out a nice concept not too long ago with a straight 6....it got some attention......i think concepts like these bring more attention to the small company that husqvarna is........remember the only bad publicity is no publicity.......
Tell that to Segway.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
That thing is kinda nice but I dont see anyone throwing it into a corner and with that being said why bother owning a motorcycle.

Is the headlight/number plate/fender upside down on that second pic? :headscrat

·
Registered
289 Posts
Wow
That is really.......

U g l y

Interesting new trend, first the SMQ now this...
I guess either the designers at BMusky have become completely lost or they’re trying to fill the slot for the ugliest bike ever conceived

:headshake

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Sooo... I dont see a third cylinder. It did say 3 cylinders didnt it?

Oh wait. It looks like there might be 2 forward pointing cylinders judging by how far the one sticks out next to the guy's leg in the above pic

1 - 18 of 18 Posts