SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there team orange, been thinking lately about coming over from team red... I have a plated xr650r sumo, nick bike and all I like a power but kind of want something lighter, better looking, electric start, dirt capable, but just as fast. Don't have a load of cash to drop here maybe just a little more than what I get out of my honda. Any KTM's fit those standards(most likely older and used of course)? Also on the subject of maintenance, I don't expect them to be quite as low as the BRP but are they bad? like the huskys and apes? Any advice would be appreciated as I don't know a lot about them, just know I like them. Also for what its worth I don't know of any dealers close to me. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
ktm 625 smc all the way dude.... from what you just said that will be the best choice for your needs!
they are relatively light, got good power and are a BLAST to ride all while being the bomb proof lc4 motor that is ridiculously reliable with low maintenance

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ktm 625 smc all the way dude.... from what you just said that will be the best choice for your needs!
they are relatively light, got good power and are a BLAST to ride all while being the bomb proof lc4 motor that is ridiculously reliable with low maintenance

I like where your head's at Dave. Is this a factory motard or need to be converted? If it is factory how hard would a set of dirt wheels be to come by? Also when did they start making these and how much should I expect to pay for one generally?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts