SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any sumo riders in middle tn report in with your bike and location, and lets get some rides in before the winter :thumbup:

all i see in my area are cruisers and sportbikes. literally have not seen one supermoto in all of tn in my 6 years of living here. where are all you guys at?!

08 wr250x in Gallatin :bannana:

·
Registered
33 Posts
No tracks that I know of. Headed on a day ride tomorrow in the center hill area. Guess ill get lost out there for a while. Pm me if ur in the area 2.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I'll have the Ducati In Tullahoma next weekend. Planning on a big loop toward Woodbury, McMinnville, Sewanne and back. Give me a shout if ya wanna come down that far.

·
Registered
97 Posts
any sumo riders in middle tn report in with your bike and location, and lets get some rides in before the winter :thumbup:

all i see in my area are cruisers and sportbikes. literally have not seen one supermoto in all of tn in my 6 years of living here. where are all you guys at?!

08 wr250x in Gallatin :bannana:

you just havent been in the right areas. i live in La vergne and have ridden with winger a couple times and another buddy quite a bit.

Speaking of which, sorry to bail on you winger. out bobbing in the ocean now, wishing we could have torn up center hill again.
The Hyper and the YZ need more pavement in their diet.

When im back we'll have to tear it up. maybe a day trip to the Gap or Chattanooga or at least the Center Hill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts