SuperMoto Junkie banner

581 - 600 of 622 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Almost that time again, Two Wheel Tuesday March 1st at the P&H Cafe 1532 Madison. Starts around 6:30 till whenever. Great Cheeseburgers and cold beer.Tell lies and war stories. Come on down and get you some ! :cheers:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I dont know about the rest of you Deadbeats but i know me and CFRacing were out riding today ! :nutkick:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Youve been too old to ride for years ! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Motard is down. Haven't ridden since Loretta's. Suspension is shot. Steve. I need you to call me. I lost all my numbers anyone else feel free to text me your contact info. I need front and rear suspension fully rebuilt. Help a brother out! 901 484 1883
Damn Jeff, why ya wait so long to get the bike in shape? You said the Katoom suspenders were toast after the Fall trail ride. I don't know any local suspension Guru's. Seals aint shit, I got a 43 and 48mm driver. If you bring your forks over, I'll help.

A buddy from Michigan is coming down to Loretta's next month with dirt and motard in tow.

Don't miss out!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Doing a gravel/pavement ride Saturday 26th. Meeting at the Exxon at the I-40 Arlington exit at 9. :bannana:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Put yourself in a old folks home, your usless. :bannana:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Announcing the 3rd Annual Vintage Motorcycle Swap meet Saturday June 4th. Giving everybody plenty of time to gather up your bikes, scooters, bicycles, parts, riding gear, magazines, or whatever else you wanna sell, trade, or give away. Swap meet will be at Vintage Motorcycle 590 Scott St. Memphis Tn. Setup starts at 9 and it usually ends around 3. Food and drinks will be free this year till they run out. Bring your coolers if you want beer. This event has grown bigger every year so come out and join us. Always some cool stuff for sale. We have room for trailers and pop up awnings. We will also have a pinstriper there this year so bring the stuff you want striped. Swap meet spaces are FREE !!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newbie located in Collierville

Hi, been a fan for sometime. Converted a Honda XR650L to supermoto. Sold it and now working on converting my 2014 KTM 350 XCF-W to supermoto. Picked up a Sun Rim for $100. Lacing it up now. Trying to decide on what kind of tire to use. Everyone raves about Avon Distanzias, but hard to find and pricey for 150/60-17 SM compound. Can't wait to get this done and meet up with you for a ride.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Excellent suggestion! I'm sure most everyone has been riding "something", but we've yet to do a bonafide sumo ride this year. All street (for those allergic to gravel) 100-120 miles.

Shelby Forest general store 9:00 Sun 4/24 Kickstands up by 9:30

581 - 600 of 622 Posts