SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 622 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ride alert update.

Okay anyone interested in meeting up this coming sunday, July 21st, somewhere in the downtown memphis area around 10 AM and riding all day please let me know so i can organize this. I do not have any planned route we will just be riding, mostly off the interstate. My parts for my bike have came in and repairs are in progress and will be done by thursday or friday. There is no restriction on what kind of bike you have or how big it is. We wont be flying down roads doing wheelies at 60 mph. Anyway let me know or contact me at [email protected] with your number. Thanks!
Jeff

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
........but we can still ride like hooligans right?:lol:

Had a bunch of shit to do yesterday, and gotta work this Sunday. Robo Moto and Tangowhiskey met me at the Forest and did a good ride last month. Never saw a popo.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Uhhh yeahh without a doubt my friend! The hooligan lives within your soul. You can do nothing but let it out. I will be riding like a hooligan but i was just saying its not required. You don't have to have insane wheelie skills to ride this ride. Were just going to cruise and enjoy our self. but yes you may act a hooligan. If you get pulled over we will wait for you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have to work this sunday aswell. if you give me 1-2 weeks notice on a ride I can make it, but my work schedule is pretty scattered so I need a notice in advance so I can get that day off. Sunday the 28th would be good for me if you guys want to plan something for then.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Sounds good to me Rob.............if you liked the roads we hit last time I suggest something similar. Urban warfare is not my thing:D

Get Tango on board too!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would much rather follow you guys. I haven't been riding a whole lot in Memphis so yeah let me know where your thinking about meeting up. I agree with you on not liking urban riding. I much prefer twisties and hills and country riding. The 28th sounds great to me. :clap:

·
Registered
66 Posts
sunday 28th

I think TangoWhiskey is on board. I also met another guy I'm trying to get to come out aswell. He said something about having a friend that rides sumo too, so hopefully we can get a good group this time.. The roads we hit last time sound good to me:thumbup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
The area we rode last time sounds good to me. We can just meet at the Shelby Forest general store again if that is good with everyone else...
Maybe finish with a ride downtown and get some food and drinks afterwards??

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Get that mofo ready by the 28th:D PM me if you need a hand with anything.

I have one buddy that may show and 2 others I am working on. Geez, I am getting stoked!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds like its gonna be a blast. Ive got a buddy from work thats coming. Hes non supermoto but he still wants to tag along. We should have a pretty nice group. Im still going riding with him this sunday if anyone wants to tool around with us.

1 - 20 of 622 Posts