SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday is supermoto track day at Jackson Co Sports Park in Medford Or.I'll be there from 10.30 am on.....we can ride till dark.Dirt section should be open by next week.For further info call 541 621 9842.
I was there today and it was perfect,sunny 75 degrees.:bannana:

·
Registered
257 Posts
...how i miss that track, or any for that matter:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Haven't run there for about 4 years. Is the table top and jungle section still there? I love that jump on to the straight, seeing Casey Yarrow hit that the first time is what got me hooked on SuMo :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have not ridden any Thursdays this year:headscrat . I saw Craig, Roger , John , Ed Bob last year . Troy lives in Bend , I saw him once last year. :hmmm:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi guys,good to hear the original medford riders are out there.....I talked to Bob today,he's coming out next week .Talked to Ed ,he's coming out next week too.John Byers is having me put some f3 rims on his Husaberg soon and plans to start riding again,hopefully we can get this going like it used to.John is coming back from Washington by the end of summer maybe...I'm printing up flyers and will be posting them everywhere in the hope of getting some new riders involved,it would be too bad if the karters dropped us because it's not worth carrying the insurance.
The dirt section needs some serious attention,I tried to walk it yesterday and the weeds were 8 feet high.I'm going to run my truck over next week and try and knock them down.
Any of you guys want to ride?

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Might have to come up with some light weight cool gear for Medford. Leathers suck there in the summer.
Tlmoto; Are you aka Roger? If so, glad to hear you are still whoopin' up on the youngsters ;)
Also happy to know Byers is on a 'Berg now. Last time I saw him was when he almost put the ktm in the pond :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looking to ride this Thursday...will someone be at the track? Will arrive mid afternoon ( 3 or so) ride till ????

Pancho?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thursday could possibly work for me. It's a long drive, but I've never been to the methford track. How late can we ride?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you can ride till dark...some of the best conditions are right after sunset,track is still warm but the air is cooling.Watch out for suicidal ground squirrels,you are better off hitting them than crashing trying to avoid them .

·
Registered
146 Posts
That sounds supa nice. I'll bet squirrel guts is slippier than whale snot though. If you snagged one w/ your peg it could get interesting as well.

Is there a fair amount of riders expected to show? I'd hate to make the drive and have nobody to push my buttons on the track :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts