SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anybody be interested in riding at the Mac track on Friday? I checked Accuweather a little while ago and I believe it said "delightfully sunny" for Friday and Saturday......"delightfully sunny" sounds pretty good to me! Granted I've still got to get my bike buttoned back up with a few replacement parts tomorrow, but assuming everything goes as planned (I'll keep my fingers crossed) I shouldn't have any problems with respect to finally getting out to the track for some seat time!

I'm not PKA member yet, so I wouldn't be able to get in without tagging along with somebody who is, so please let me know before hand if somebody will be able to make it out. Thanks in advance fellas!

·
Registered
579 Posts
hey darren i was planing on heading out on friday too. but i looked online and it looks like the track is closed. :rant:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey darren i was planing on heading out on friday too. but i looked online and it looks like the track is closed. :rant:
Oh, what a bummer! That's my mistake for not having checked first though..... I wonder if Pat's would be allowed or willing to run bikes on a Friday. :hmmm:

·
Registered
579 Posts
not sure i have never been out there but i would def be interested alot closer to my house then mac. let me know if you find anything out :bike:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called Chris at Pat's earlier as well........looks like it'll just be Saturday for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts