SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Hells yeah buddy, sweet vid. You have to say that USAIR will be hard to beat as far as tracks go.:bowdown: I wish I could of finished the weekend out with you fellas.:headshake

·
Registered
109 Posts
:thumbup: Vid turned out sweet. Hopefully next time Gutzy ad I will be able to stay for race day, He has a Go Pro HD also more vid the better. Good mashup of stunt and track, well done:clap:

For all who have never been to USAIR video doesn't do it justice, must see in person to get the full effect. Simply put Badass:arsenal

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I slowed that clip down!
gotta call b.s. on that one, LOL. I can tell by the shakiness of the cam that aint slow mo footage, just slow mo trick!! show me that 6 th gear action your clamin, thats 60 mph minimum!! I came off 6 years ago and ran my crf into a wall at 30 mph. Kinda skecthy on the supermoto!!! luckily the bike hit at an agle and lived, I pulled the tuck and roll and walked away clean.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I just wanted to give both Ryan's props, for getting out to the track, to sharpen your skillz. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
ouch! DAMN SON!

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
It's going to happen.:anim_peep:

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Great pics/video. Looks like a sweet track....

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
my bike only goes 60mph in 6th at like 8500rpm. that was 6th with the idle turned up may be 3k, I'm not going to try that at 60mph, I'll leave that to the pros!
c'mon man, I wanna see you bust it at high speed!! you got me all amped with the photo and text message, then tease me with the slo motion. do it!! that trick is the easiest, but scariest trick on the supermoto, your head is like 9 ft. in the air. makes my heart beat faster just visualizing being up there!! That was a good pace in real time though, defenetly fast enough to get you F'd up! supermoto surfing is no joke!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts