SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
I ran some Goldspeed DOT slicks, and they rocked. Awesome tires that lasted what seemed like forever(still have a rear I just reinstalled lol) compared to most everything else I've run, and stick like glue all the way down to the cord. When they did let go, they were very predictable. Retail was something crazy like $450+ a set. I got mine off Ebay for $50 ea:thumbup:. Front was a tall 120/80. 160/60 rear. Those are the tires I was running in my avatar pic, fwiw.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ran some Goldspeed DOT slicks, and they rocked. Awesome tires that lasted what seemed like forever(still have a rear I just reinstalled lol) compared to most everything else I've run, and stick like glue all the way down to the cord. When they did let go, they were very predictable. Retail was something crazy like $450+ a set. I got mine off Ebay for $50 ea:thumbup:. Front was a tall 120/80. 160/60 rear. Those are the tires I was running in my avatar pic, fwiw.

Appreciate the rave review! :thumbup:

All i'm trying to do is get them to someone who will use them, and pay for some pilot powers so I can romp on the street. :bannana:

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Maxxis supermoto tires haven't been available in the US since 2008 so I'd guess they've been in storage for a while. Still a decent tire if you want a DOT approved tire for 50% track practice use.

·
Registered
265 Posts
not even upon order? i have a few dealers in my area, i was going to ask about these the next time i stopped in.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Maxxis supermoto tires haven't been available in the US since 2008 so I'd guess they've been in storage for a while. Still a decent tire if you want a DOT approved tire for 50% track practice use.
The ones that the OP are selling are NOT DOT legal....The ones that HPIguy vouched for ARE DOT legal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts