SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang, This is a Oregon Supermoto "stand alone date" Round 5 , July19/20 at PARC. Dont miss it. This is a double points round. If you missed a couple races this will boost you standings!! If you dont know where you stand, go to http://supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=60868 .
Also if you missed the last race at Pats, you might not know the dirt section has been expanded and has a few more twists and turns.
Practice shared with karts Sat. Race Sunday. Scheduling details to come closer to race day.

Here are the classes to be run race day:

1. SM unlimited Ashalt
2.OSM minis dirt*
3.OSM Intermediate dirt*
4.Pee wee dirt
5.SM premier Asphalt
6.Quad Asphalt
7.OSM expert dirt*
8.OSM ametuer dirt*
9.Quad dirt
10.Sm stock asphalt
11. Pee wee asphalt

Classes with Asterisks count for Oregonsupermoto points. The asphalt classes normally count for NWmini points but since this is a stand alone date they will not count this round.
We do hope this doesnt discourage mini riders from attending, and hope this offers enough ride time for those minis who would like to partake in the fun:D

Feel free to give an e-mail to me at [email protected]
for any questions or comments. I'm leaving town this weekend so I would reply by next Monday.

Thanks, OSM

·
Registered
322 Posts
Tom, Is this stand alone date going to have the same entry fee structure as the NWmini races?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Tom, Is this stand alone date going to have the same entry fee structure as the NWmini races?
Yes.... it should :) I want to reiterate what Tom stated above, the SM Asphalt classes do not count toward the NW Mini class structure - these are being offered to fill the day and also to allow non-dirt and/or dirt people more classes to run on race day. We hope as many people as possible will show up and support the track facility, they are opening their doors to us and making race days possible.

·
Registered
196 Posts
This should be a great event - Mike will be out of town all weekend on a big ride, thinking about bringing the boys out on Sunday by myself so I may need a little help getting bikes unloaded/loaded. :bike:

It is a condensed schedule so we should all get out of there a little quicker too!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
This should be a great event - Mike will be out of town all weekend on a big ride, thinking about bringing the boys out on Sunday by myself so I may need a little help getting bikes unloaded/loaded. :bike:

It is a condensed schedule so we should all get out of there a little quicker too!
Since I'm old and senile, I may forget to offer, but just give me a holler and I'll be glad to help. (Of course Cody has to promise not to pass me for the entire day!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts