SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I could probably get off of work early and make it to the track early to mid afternoon on either day, let me know if you're going.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds good im going to see how much i get done at work tomorrow and wed then i will have a better idea what day will work better for me. :thumbup:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Be aware that the PKA guys plan to be working at the track both Thursday and Friday preparing for their big race this weekend. The track may be shut down at different times while they work. The dirt section was flattened yesterday and will be down until after the fair. I hated to see it go, it was perfect on Friday.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Be aware that the PKA guys plan to be working at the track both Thursday and Friday preparing for their big race this weekend. The track may be shut down at different times while they work. The dirt section was flattened yesterday and will be down until after the fair. I hated to see it go, it was perfect on Friday.
so will the dirt be back by our July race ?:headscrat

Anyone up for Friday morning at Mac . I'm trying to decide if I'll be sick that day! HA HA
I think Longview MX on Satarday .

·
Registered
128 Posts
thats what i'm planning on too..fri mac early, longview mx sat morning.

·
Registered
645 Posts
so will the dirt be back by our July race ?:headscrat

Anyone up for Friday morning at Mac . I'm trying to decide if I'll be sick that day! HA HA
I think Longview MX on Satarday .
b- the July race is at pats. Mac race aug 31st. Working on getting dirt squared away.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Is there a race schedule somewhere?

I want to go to both of those. Aug 31 my bday too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts