SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The track will be open at 10am.
Stacy Ward from PKA will be there at 10 to open the gates and get people signed in.

The Scooters/Mopeds will be there in full force :D and they will be running a few races at some point in the day for their points/championship series. So, be prepared to not practice for a bit while they run those....I'm sure you all will figure it out :bike:

I wont be there, so try not to have toooooo much fun without me....

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
The track will be open at 10am.
Stacy Ward from PKA will be there at 10 to open the gates and get people signed in.

The Scooters/Mopeds will be there in full force :D and they will be running a few races at some point in the day for their points/championship series. So, be prepared to not practice for a bit while they run those....I'm sure you all will figure it out :bike:

I wont be there, so try not to have toooooo much fun without me....
Thanks much for the info.

I think I'll go there, since it will be asphalt only and that's the way I want to practice the first time with my new bike on a small track.

Plus, if you're not going to be there, well then, that's just frosting on the cake! :D:lol::rofl:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Gotcha lol! Hmmm ill probly be a game time decision in the morning then between mac and mountain view mx. I'll let ya know

·
Registered
886 Posts
ahahaha nice :)
How did she run? I'm sure it must feel heavy, especially compared to the 150!
I had a nice mellow day at mt view on my 125

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Actually not much heavier than my 150 feel-wise---surprisingly----once I got over the fear factor (3rd gear would always slide me back 6 or 8 inches on the seat no matter what I tried) it was great fun!
Very nice design. Put it back to street-legal today----easy.
Love the bike. Glad I got it. Will do everything I wanted.
If you want a street-legal, competitive race monster, get one--call Boss.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts