SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Sunday they showed some of the footage shot from the event. They aired the interview with Ryan and Jacob wheeling, sliding and jumping during Pro practice.. Even the Montana boys made TV. I didn't know it was airing this soon but I DVR the show every week and last night when I viewed it I was shocked to see Ryan on my TV. I'll burn some DVD's and get them out to Ryan, Jacob and the Montana boys. They even had some footage of Dennis on my bike.

Thanks to Dennis and Miles Around for being such big supporters of Supermoto and getting the word out.

www.milesaround.com

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would love to see the footage

Let Me know how much shipping is and I'll send You a check. Thanks Bryan Jones 518 south 1st hamilton mt 59840 Do people in oregon still take checks? We are a little behind in montana

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The DVD's are in the mail. Thanks for the postage offer Bryan, but it's not enough to worry about. Eventually it should be on www.milesaround.com as well as the Pod cast from the radio program Ron and I were on. Check out the Miles Around web site to see the plug for the Golden Spike in Packwood and the Oregon Supermoto race at Pat's this coming weekend.

·
Registered
40 Posts
thanks for the dvd !!!!!

I got the dvd in the mail today. Wow the US post office is tough to beat.Hillary could'nt improve on that kind of service. Bryan

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the dvd in the mail today. Wow the US post office is tough to beat.Hillary could'nt improve on that kind of service. Bryan
Try as you might I will not be swayed by your subversive Montana strong-arm political tactics. In case you missed it your girl is out anyways, what will you do with all those left over lawn signs?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don't worry, some of those signs made it back to Missoula last weekend and were used to populate the yards of the same thoughtful hillbillies that hail from the Bitterroot Valley.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I dont have the signs anymore.Its funny I put those on alot of yards and Everbody was pissed.I never found anyone who liked Her. For the record I was'nt a supporter.

·
Registered
328 Posts
:thumbup:We got ours too. Thanks

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
too bad they cut it short...would have been cool to watch....
Thanks Jon ! nice link..

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, they had a lot more footage that didn't make the show. I was hoping to see some of our sponsor interviews; I thought CycleBuy and ProCycle did a great job on their interviews.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts