SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a used M4 Exhaust for a 2006 KTM 450 SMR. I assume it probably has no problems with 2005 or 2004 either, but pulled off a 2006 so that's all I KNOW it fits.

Asking $350 shipped. I'll include all the mounting hardware pictured as well as a fresh pack of MSR exhaust packing. The bike had 2 hours on it last January when I bought it. I put about 1300 miles on it last year, so figure that how you want, not much difference in an exhaust with 2 hours or 30 hours if that is a fresh pack of fiberglass for it. It looks pretty new other than the typical discoloring from the heat. No dings in the header. No scrapes from low side. This is a short can, i.e. you do not need a slider on it. Only the end cap sticks past the side cover. I believe this unit is stainless head/mid and an aluminum can. This is very free flowing and has a good sound as long as you like it loud. Although the can does say USFS approved, it does not have an arrestor.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like to keep it all together. If you need a stock head pipe off a 2004 RFS I can get that too you. That will be the next thing I list, I've got that complete stock SX exhaust from a 2004 that I never did manage to fit on my bike.

Sale is pending.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm interested in this pipe. Would you let me know if it is still available?
moburki at yahoo dot com
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts