SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This helmet is not the US Edition, it is the Australian Edition (see pic).
Helmet has only been worn a handful of times, only on the street - NO DIRT USE. Extra visor included. $300 shipped.

This helmet is a LARGE.

The Oakleys are NOT included unless you want a package deal.

PM me for details.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make me an offer... I might even throw in the Oakleys :D

Trades accepted as well... not necessarily moto-related. :clap: :hmmm:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hows it fit compared to other size L helmets? i have a med and lrg HJC just thinking if this will fit like those.....any pics of the inside?
Fits like a large, if a bit snug. I don't have an HJC, so I can't say for sure. It doesn't run big.

Here are a few shots I just took of the inside and some detail from the back of the helmet.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TRADES ALSO CONSIDERED...

Tech, bicycle racing, archery, martial arts...

PM me... I don't need this helmet and shome should be using it, it's cool as Hell!

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
$100...... :D not sure what the difference is between this one and the US version...

Had a chance to buy the US version at the millville round of 2010 mx. I kinda kick myself for not picking one up.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$100...... :D not sure what the difference is between this one and the US version...

Had a chance to buy the US version at the millville round of 2010 mx. I kinda kick myself for not picking one up.
I believe it's materials and this one is lighter. All I know is it's a really nice helmet that if I can't sell, I'll look at every once in a while. :) Maybe I'll chuck it on now and then, my bike is a hooligan bike, even if it isn't a supermoto.

:clap: for the $100 offer :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,683 Posts
What kind of package deal you can you make including shipping to hawaii, zip 96818...i think this would match my new husky 450 just fine!! just a little worried about it being a large, and most of my helmets are mediums....

·
Registered
561 Posts
Look I am interested in this, however, lets be real, this helmet has been out long enough for M2R to produce a new line above it called the X3.1....and since this has been on here without a sale since June I am going to help you out....the X3 is going from <$100.00 on ebay. Not sure what kind of Oakley's you have on there but I will give you a FAIR price for it all....send me a pm with the model name of the Oakley's and the price you want for the combo, just please before you send me the price think about what I have said. thanks

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They are Oakley Crowbar MX Pro.

Why don't you make me an offer, with a FAIR price, and we'll talk.

I hear you about eBay and all that but... there's one of these on eBay, and it's not this one.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts