SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
!!!

That's right my friend M Dubya!Street legals are the smr450-530 & smm450-530 models.The smx 450 is a racing bike! :thumbup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lupo

Boris is a World Class sm Champion real talanted and one of the best ever supermoto riders.His riding style is unique!He is also a very nice and friendly guy. :thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
what are those marks on his rim? is that from his chain hitting the lip? on a top race bike like that wouldnt they have a remedy for that? chain block maybe?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
what are those marks on his rim? is that from his chain hitting the lip? on a top race bike like that wouldnt they have a remedy for that? chain block maybe?
It is from the chain. There really isn't any negative effect to the chain slapping the wheel and tire a little bit. IMO most people are too worried about that aspect of SM. All three of my SM bike have chain rub to some degree.

·
6,598 Posts
most big teams don't care if the chain slaps the rim or tyre, as long as they can get a 5.5 inch with a huge slick in the rear swingarm that's all that matters. the visual aspect doesn't really outweigh the performance aspect in those cases.

·
Registered
208 Posts
i hope the k8 modells will be works more dependably than than the last year ones, these tm street things wasn't too bulletproof stuffs....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts