SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm Alex, new member from Northwest PA. Went from a 06 GSXR750 to a 2010 WRX.....never looking back. I would have never thought a sumo would be this much fun. Mine is pretty much stock at the moment except for bars. I plan on the basic mods (pipe, airbox, fuel programmer) in the next few months. Will post some pics here in the next few days.

·
Registered
107 Posts
wr250x

Bought my 08 with Yosh pipe programmer i love this thing. came off newer 600s and for around town its the best thing. Im from a motorcross background so i feel right at home ill stick with any person on any street bike in any corner guaranteed... this bike rocks

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can honestly say, i cant believe i waited so long on becoming a member here! You guys are all so helpful...Anyway, i will definitely look into a yoshi pipe, and as far as being a hooligan, iv never had a bike that loved to be on the front wheel, and the rear, like my x does. This thing is way way worse than a sport bike as far as getting in trouble. You don't see a GSXR or CBR climbing stairs or doing stoppies down the side walk do you? Unfortunately I'm the only one in about 6 riding buddies that has a sumo, but its kind of nice being different, and when the road turns to dirt.......:Funny:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
:lol: you got a point there. I bought one maybe a month ago, Made a friend of mine buy one 2 weeks ago, and another one is going to in a month. It's so much fun to ride Supermoto, like on the way home from school I saw this guy on a KTM 450 and he had sumo wheels, I just yelled "you fucking rock dude"!!! he just nodded :rofl: This kid at school is starting to piss me of tough, says sumo's suck. Here's the catch, while I got at school, I saw him parking his 50cc scooter. I just laughed so hard! :rofl::Funny:

·
Registered
107 Posts
people will always be jealous. I have had both and much rather prefer my motard ya its not rocket ship but lets face it you cant ride a 600 to its potential in town much less a 1000 half these pussys riding sportbikes have big fanny lines on there tire anyways and they think there hardcore lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts