SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im about to get my DRZ and already saw a bike with the graphics I want but I cant seem to find them anywhere on line , here's a photo . I know there One Industries but I searched and searched .even on there web site . can anyone help me out on this one ? Thanks:thumbup:

·
Registered
923 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
those are not for the drz thats a custome gastank made for rm shrouds but i can see why you would want them that bike is very nice lookin

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup I think your right , i was just compairing another drz next to it . looks tottaly different . well maybe i can get them made cause i realy like the way it looks . it will look different for sure with a bigger tank and longer shroud but never the less it think it will still look ok .. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow that bike really does look great, it looks to me like the suspension is extended a little. I wish I could see a better shot of the exhaust I like the way it angles upward. Does anyone know what it is?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow that bike really does look great, it looks to me like the suspension is extended a little. I wish I could see a better shot of the exhaust I like the way it angles upward. Does anyone know what it is?
heres a link to more photos of it . i found it on bike pics .. not sure if he has any of the exhaust .. Im hoping i can get the graphix made and it will look similure even though that isnt a drz tank or plastics but it sure does look sharp . before i saw that i was going to get a black one ..Now its white all the way http://www.bikepics.com/suzuki/drz400/08/pics.asp?i=1136688&s=0

·
Registered
716 Posts
It looks like a DRZ to me as well. Looks like a DRZ tank too, look how much of the bike it covers....RMZ tanks dont come that far down, you cant even see the cam cover. It looks longer because the rear shock is exposed because the front of the side panels are cut off.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That makes sense, definately a DRZ. I was checking out the other pictures of this bike and I;ve decided I MUST have that exhaust! Can anyone tell me what it is?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts