SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't the for sale/wanted section but I don't know a better place to ask this question. I was wondering if anyone who has put on an aftermarket slipon/full system onto their SM610 might still have the stock muffler laying around who might want to sell it.

If someone has one they no longer need and are looking to get rid of it please let me know. I'm not looking to spend a lot of money on one because I don't want to throw the money down the drain if for some how I end up ruining the muffler in the process of cutting it down in size and gutting it. Thanks for looking. The bike it will be going on is a 2007 sm610

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I know this isn't the for sale/wanted section but I don't know a better place to ask this question. I was wondering if anyone who has put on an aftermarket slipon/full system onto their SM610 might still have the stock muffler laying around who might want to sell it.

If someone has one they no longer need and are looking to get rid of it please let me know. I'm not looking to spend a lot of money on one because I don't want to throw the money down the drain if for some how I end up ruining the muffler in the process of cutting it down in size and gutting it. Thanks for looking. The bike it will be going on is a 2007 sm610
I have a full exhaust from my 2008 SM610 that I replaced with a Titanium Leo Lince system.

Email: oahuishome ( at ) gmail . Com

Phone or text: 8-0-8--3-4-1--7-3-7-9

·
Registered
10 Posts
2008 sm 610

I have a 2008 SM 610 stock exhaust call or text 270-792-3046

1 - 3 of 3 Posts