SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some help with the rear directional lights on my bike. I need to find something that doesn't stick out from the bike. I had some aluminum "cat eye" ones and I kept breaking them off when I threw my leg over. I'm looking for something that is like a front flush-mount for a sportbike (you can see the light from the front but it sticks out from the bike like a bubble). Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

-Brian

·
Registered
114 Posts
yeah, i think sportbike flush mounts may work out pretty well if you mount them in the rear fender near the sides where it's angled outwards a little.

·
Registered
28 Posts
blinkers

Cycle Gear carries black plastic license plate surrounds with built-in LED blinkers. I believe they are distributed by Lockhardt Phillips. I have been running one on my Husky SM 510 R for about a year with no problems, though they do blink a bit faster than normal. The amber lights are angled into an arrow shape, fit flush to the surface of the plate surrond and are about as clean and unobtrusive as I've found. In California, I doubt that they comply with some legal requirement about a required distance between indicator lights, but I haven't been cited... yet.

I found the link. http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=2&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=LOC_122-0060&tier2=58

1 - 4 of 4 Posts