SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an FMF pipe on my dirbike now. got yelled at this weekend fr it being too loud:rolleyes: anyway any one got a stocker? its got the stock header on it.

trade?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did, still got yelled at. they said that any aftermarket pipe with a hole that big is too loud. and i need a stocker. if i wasnt riding a 426 with already gobs of power id care. but i figure its easier to just conform.

thanks for the idea though.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still looking for a quiet can.

have to have one now, they told me i can not come back and ride with that exhaust.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the end of the can is F'ED!!!! the bike was previously stunted, and it look like the end cap was used in place of the bar in the back, not sure there would be a way to fit it there. i dont see any spare bolt holes.

guess i could take a picture of it and ask fmf about doing somehing with it. i may try that. thanks. i just figured a stock exhaust cant be that hard to find, but obviously i was wrong.

·
Registered
844 Posts
i have a spare stock exhaust, i just picked it up with some other parts, i have no idea how loud it is, i have a stock one on my bike now that i shortened 3 inches so that the exhaust didnt blow right onto my signals, its way loud, i cant imagine the full length being much quieter, i use a stock wr exhaust for trail riding so that i dont make to much noise, there is no way im letting that one go, i would be willing to swap the stock yz one with ya, fmf would be great for being loud on the street, my neighbors would love me.

i have no idea what shipping would cost but im game if you are

1 - 8 of 8 Posts