SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if any one happens to have one or know of any one who has one for sale send them in my direction and if they have a frame from suter too thanks....

·
Registered
14 Posts
You'll be a bit more than lucky to get a frame lol. What country are you in I sold a rough swingarm to a mate in a parts bundle he might sell it on I dunno. We're in the UK :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im drooling over this wow frame looks so amazing and so does the rest of it what kinda starter is that never seen that before
it almost looks like a secret catch can stashed where the starter is so post to be lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
it almost looks like a secret catch can stashed where the starter is so post to be lol
It's beautiful isn't it ahah! And yes that's exactly what it is lol, kick-start only and that's a catch can. That's actually a proper factory part from ktm! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am not into motorcycles. I cannot even ride it. Because I had an accident before and I told to myself that I will never ever learn or try to ride a motorcycle. So, yeah. I'm just here to share some online games that I've been playing in and it's the plants vs zombies you can download it for free. And Among Us for PC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts