SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my first post on here so first thought id just say wuts up and wanted some opinions on a new street legal sm..... i want something lighter that hauls ass and doesnt have race maintenance schedules.... i was looking at the drz but it seems everyone has that bike i wanna be a little different and i want something with some more power....so if u could just throw some bikes out there i will take a look at em.... thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
not sure about maintenance or how much you want to spend, but aprillia sxv450 or 550 if you want to really be different and stand out, and they have plenty of power...

·
Registered
366 Posts
husky 450

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
i want something lighter that hauls ass and doesnt have race maintenance schedules....
everyone wants that but there is no such thing.... it's always going to be a compromise between performance and user friendliness.

first you determine what you want to do with a bike, then prioritise your bike choice on that. if you don't tell us what your plans are for it (commuter, frequent street use, occasional street use, track, race......), all recommendations we make are going to be just a guess about what will work for you.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I plan on just messing around around town and ocasionally taking it out on the twisties very minimal commuting... Looking to get a used one for around 4-5 thousand so idk wut bike that narrows me down to...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts