SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Katooms, and wondering if it is a good bike to motard.

Any known issues I should look for? Also, what kind of power do they out out stock?

Just found this site, and found quite a bit of info here (47= pages worth :rofl: ) but not much on the 620.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
A friend of mine motarded the same year. I have not ridden it, but it looks good. The 620 is supposed to be stone reliable. It goes well, maybe not as fast as the 625 due to not having better carb and high flow head. It also does not have electric start. I would not hesitate to buy one. MattyG should chime in with a pic of his.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I had a '95 620 years ago and loved it. When I had it I never even considered converting it, but now that I think about it, it would have been a blast! Good luck... :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
El_Oel where are you from, we might be looking at the same one.
Chi-town, but I don't think it is available anymore. Left him a message @ 11AM (Hate to call early, but should have called @ 8AM- saw the price was lowered @ 4:30 when I woke up) Never heard back, and he pulled the listing again...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well maybe we aren't looking at the same one. The one I am looking at is in Wisconsin the guy wants $2800, I think its about $800 to much but I will try to talk him down.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This one was in McHenry, IL, for $1500. White/Purple, no graphics. Nice bike, was $2K. Make sure it isn't the one your guy is selling. I remember quite a bit from the ad, so I can help if you think it is getting flipped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts