SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this was from Wales Rally GB in 2007! What a really nice person talked for almost a hour with me had to pinch myself afterwards! some star's / famous people can be arrogant but old TP was cool! can't wait for Wales Rally GB 2008:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts

this was from Wales Rally GB in 2007! What a really nice person talked for almost a hour with me had to pinch myself afterwards! some star's / famous people can be arrogant but old TP was cool! can't wait for Wales Rally GB 2008:clap::clap::clap:
:thumbup: Cool. Did he try to get you to do a backflip or try to get you to jump out of a plane or anything? :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No i think he was glad to just finish in one piece as he had never seen weather like it! I was chucking it down all weekend and blowing a gail! Plus he had loads of punctures which didn't help matters! Will try and get a vid for this site next year ! see if he'll do an interview for us!

Might even see if the team need any help in the Service park like cleaning wheels or something

Later Graham

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Very cool! I've met Travis a few times, and I agree, he is very down to earth and very cool to talk to. First time I met him was at the first Gravity Games and we talked for a bit before he had to check his bike before his first run. One of the nicest guys I've ever talked to.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i met him at the x-games at the LA-coliseum. my friend and i were waiting outside the gates for him to come to his trailer after the event was over we saw metz,and some of the other freestylers like deegan. We were begging for autographs through the gate and none of those guys gave us the time of day after about ten minutes the cops came and said we had to leave, about that time travis got to his trailer and realised we were all waiting for him so he opened the gate and came onto the sidewalk and signed auotographs for about 1/2 hour. I got to meet Robert(his dad) the real pastrana also and let me tell you i know where travis got it from.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
The happy go lucky way you see Travis is how he has always been even as a kid.

My best friend dated and taught Travis's mom Debbie how to ride a bike when she was 18.

·
Registered
426 Posts
yea, I'm def jealous. He was at the X-Fighters and did some laps around the jumps and a few donuts. Made me want to rally race.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts