SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
It would suck to crash with that thing on your head.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Yay husky! :bannana:

How does the helmet mount rotate though?? I want to try this if I can get my GoPro working..
EDIT EDIT EDIT.
Guess I should have finished watching before I got excited about seeing a husky.. :lol: I see the general idea of it. Would you mind sharing what you used for the rotating mount? I would looove to try this. Maybe something from the hardware store?

I need to pay attention, I missed the link at the bottom!

Very nice work Ulves, You are very creative with the camera!

·
Registered
164 Posts
What I want to know is if tape is actually the only thing holding it all on the helmet. The arm appears to be counter-balanced and a paper plate(?) appears to act as a fin. Then what is the mount made from (the stationary part taped to the helmet)?

·
Registered
877 Posts
So very awesome , thank you for taking the time to do this , post it up and share it with us.

I was going to fall asleep watching another "wheelie straight through town with a group" type video as it's been done to death but this is so very very refreshing.

Not only that but the ability to watch the bike move around on the track underneath you. I also have to take my hat off to you as a rider, you have a very smooth controlled style and it was a pleasure to watch.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Dude, that was one of the sickest supermoto videos i've ever seen. Bad ass camera angles!!!! I want the soundtrack!:bannana:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts