Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looks good very sick roads out there

·
Registered
247 Posts
wow, awesome video. 120 tards is amazing. those roads looked fun as hell too. just another reason i wish i lived in europe....

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
narrow roads!
there's loads of em round here and they're the most fun roads to ride on. does get kinda scary when you're riding down one at 85-90 mph :D

we did have one severe crash just 5 miles before the ride ended. buddy wanted to overtake a car in a residential area, we were riding nice and slow at that point. just as my friend was pulling alongside the car to pass it the driver decides to pull into a driveway on the left without indicating and without even looking (he didn't have any rearview mirrors on the sides of his car....). the car hit the bike and my friend flipped his bike trying to brake, he and the bike both made a front role and landed on the car driver's driveway :eek: scary sight but my mate came out unharmed, his bike did get damaged but he still made it home. turns out the driver had one glass too many wherever it was he came from. :rant:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Man that looks like a fun place to ride.

Wish there were roads like that in Mass.

·
Registered
830 Posts
...we did have one severe crash just 5 miles before the ride ended. buddy wanted to overtake a car in a residential area, we were riding nice and slow at that point. just as my friend was pulling alongside the car to pass it the driver decides to pull into a driveway on the left without indicating and without even looking (he didn't have any rearview mirrors on the sides of his car....). the car hit the bike and my friend flipped his bike trying to brake, he and the bike both made a front role and landed on the car driver's driveway :eek: scary sight but my mate came out unharmed, his bike did get damaged but he still made it home. turns out the driver had one glass too many wherever it was he came from. :rant:
i thought dumbasses like that only existed in america.

:2hard the guy in the car. everyone should've put a boot into his door and then rode off.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Looks good skully...another cool vid.... :thumbup:
looks like you guys can put a lic. plate on pretty much anything:thumbup:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dang...........thats just way too cool. We need a supermoto trail system like they have around here for bicycles..............lol.

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:2hard the guy in the car. everyone should've put a boot into his door and then rode off.
the bike allready dented the car quite a bit, not that it mattered, that car was a riding piece of junk :lol:

they filled in insurance forms and now my mate's has to get an estimate of the damages. I told em to go all out, we're paying loads of insurance fees every year but most of us never have to call upon em. since the car driver's in error his insurance will have to pay for my buddy's damages so I told em to include his helmet, suit, and all the parts on his bike that showed any kind of damage. he's the one that got run off the road and he was very lucky he didn't sustain any injuries so why not take a bit of advantage, it's not like the other guy has to pay the stuff out of his own pocket. couple of feet of where my mate landed there were concrete poles and such, can't imagine what would'av happened if he hit that.

Looks good skully...another cool vid.... :thumbup:
looks like you guys can put a lic. plate on pretty much anything:thumbup:
pretty much :D MX bikes are the hardest to tag but it's still possible. we're also lucky we have companies like hmmoto (honda), kl motors (kawasaki), valenti racing (suzuki) that legalise dirtbikes so we can run em on the street.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
the bike allready dented the car quite a bit, not that it mattered, that car was a riding piece of junk :lol:

they filled in insurance forms and now my mate's has to get an estimate of the damages. I told em to go all out, we're paying loads of insurance fees every year but most of us never have to call upon em. since the car driver's in error his insurance will have to pay for my buddy's damages so I told em to include his helmet, suit, and all the parts on his bike that showed any kind of damage. he's the one that got run off the road and he was very lucky he didn't sustain any injuries so why not take a bit of advantage, it's not like the other guy has to pay the stuff out of his own pocket. couple of feet of where my mate landed there were concrete poles and such, can't imagine what would'av happened if he hit that.

pretty much :D MX bikes are the hardest to tag but it's still possible. we're also lucky we have companies like hmmoto (honda), kl motors (kawasaki), valenti racing (suzuki) that legalise dirtbikes so we can run em on the street.

Hmmm a crash like that....?? Definately gonna need forks and triples for sure...not to mention that new Brembo Radial caliper and full ti exhaust system....:rofl:
Too bad the driver didn't get popped for being loaded and behind the wheel.....I'm glad the crash wasn't worse....:thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts