SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
they plan and talk and have radios and still cant do it... a bunch of dummies like us get together and don't say a word, and just "do it" and most times nothing bad happens...

I mean really, how hard can it be to drive down teh road... just dont hit your buddy lol.

"planned coordinated, etc etc etc..." yeah right. Nobody plans that shit, it just happens.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
By blocking traffic and heading out to a main highway to do that so everyone can look at them (look at me, look at me), it makes them look like a bunch of attention starved homosexuals.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
^^That video is from the Gold Coast in Australia. Apparently they don't appreciate the art of the whoolie either.

·
Registered
262 Posts
sporting a horn mono is one thing,,, blocking traffic and doing that kind of crap... no better than the HD fags that do it. There hurting us, freaking homos. The last thing we need are new laws and steeper fines and jail time on the books. :headshake

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Aparently there is no crime in Aus. A biker doing a wheelie results in a police manhunt? Seriously!

Life without risk is a life not worth living. Maybe they should arrest everyone who tries to climb a mountain or go skydiving or deep sea diving. Sheesh, what a bunch of institutionalized pussies.

·
Registered
201 Posts
that video is not from australia, but they do get you for doing for even the smallest mono, a mate got his bike impounded for 48 hours just for the wheel coming off the deck when changing gears, the mono went for about 30ft and the wheel was about 1 foot off the ground

next offence they will take it for up to 3 months, after that they keep it and crush it........australia, this place is going backwards sometimes

·
Registered
129 Posts
agree with mattas....cops asked me to show a wheelie a few times too )) and once he only shouted at me from his car ) but a TV report about wheelies is funny

·
Registered
563 Posts
once i popped a wheelie and didn't see a cop was in front checking others speed, so he instead of pulling me over started to swing his arms with his stick yelling "YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!" it was the funniest thing ever :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
You can tell by that video the guy still does wheelies, bullshit saying he doesn't.

Who doesn't :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
not that i have ever participated in such foolishness, but i've heard that many of these well organized rides are coordinated with little more than a call of, "anyone wanna go ride the highways?"

maybe stunta's are like bees, much better organized and socialized than regular man thinks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts