Since the 1970s, the Acerbis company has been heavily involved in the motorcycle sports world. This Italian manufacturer offers a wide range of plastics, protection, and riding gear for off-road and MX enthusiasts and professionals. Acerbis is constantly working on developing new and improved products, technical clothing, and accessories using the latest innovations in technologies and advanced materials to make the rider’s life easier and safer.
Introducing the line of Acerbis polypropylene skid plates for off-road and motocross motorcycles. The use of this strong but lightweight material in the production allows to reduce the cost, make the skid plate quieter and more flexible. The product is designed to protect the engine case and frame rails of the bike from contacts with hard obstacles, such as roots, rocks, logs, and so on. The off-road style version of the skid plate also protects the ignition system cover and a water pump on some models.
Acerbis® - Off-Road Skid Plate
Acerbis® - MX Skid Plate
• A simple mounting system makes installation, cleaning, and maintenance (like oil changes ) a snap
• Snug fit prevents mud/dirt/rock/debris from building up between the skid plate and the motor
• Less expensive than many other aluminum and carbon fiber units
• Much quieter than aluminum skid plates; does not vibrate during idle or resonate after a rock ding
• Does not affect frame rigidity/flex
• Allows engine to run cooler
• Constructed of lightweight polypropylene
• Will meet and exceed your off-road racing needs
• Designed specifically for your motorcycle
• Manufactured with the utmost quality in mind
• Will provide reliability and long service
Modern Beta, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, and Yamaha motocross and off-road bikes
Click the image to enter the product page and choose your model in "Product Options"
To browse the full catalog of Acerbis products at MOTORCYCLEiD.com, click the "Shop Now" button below:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here or call our tech experts at 888.903.4344