41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Todd ,that bike is SWEET!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Fastway pegs have a shorty supermoto version for less peg dragging with lean angle. The Universal Collar System is designed for ergonomics and adjustability.
The system allows you to choose from Standard or Lowboy seat-to-peg height positions, giving you a custom fit between you and your ride. In addition our FKMS (Fast Kamber Mounting System) allows you to adjust the upward and downward tilt of the pegs. http://www.promotobillet.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/143/products_id/475
I use the regular Fastways on both my XR100 and my CRF150R. I wouldn't use any others.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Before

During

After
TBD

:D Not to be too much of a tease, but I just got the bike on the 11th. I'm about 3/4 done, ok maybe more like 2/3, and I'll definitely post a pic when I get done.

The build is for the stock class for these things on kart tracks. The rules are basically: absolutely no performance enhancements except changing springs and fork oil, and putting an xr 80 front wheel on with DOT tires. I think mine's gonna be pretty sick though for a pure stock class bike. Specially with the 120 kit:anim_peep:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice Connor I told you to hold onto that stuff and make a sweet XR motard! Let me know when you wanna get a title for that too!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Prc xr150

Set up for indoor mini-moto...
#4 & #7 .. I picked up Dec. '11 for my 9 yr. old twin boys

Attachments

41 - 60 of 94 Posts