2421 - 2439 of 2439 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
Finally we finished and race-tested the custom header and midpipe. Would say that the goal has been achieved perfectly - the engine has transformed from the classic low-rev piglet, dying right after 8k, into a quick rev-happy roe deer.

PS:
Sorry this isn't bling bling bike

·
Registered
674 Posts
hey a few questions:
  1. where did you get your graphics, specifically the blue fork guards
  2. what mods have you done to the bike?
  3. and have you dyno'd the bike?
anyways sweet looking dizzer!
As I know the owner ordered custom decal kit at a local workshop. You can find them here decallab.eu
This is not our bike but we just helped to maximize its performance over several seasons as it is used almost exclusively for racing only. Every winter he has set his mind on something more to be on the spot at the next season.
Engine has stock bore piston as it has to keep a high-rev mode.

Mods we did during off-season:
- 41.8 mm bore FCR with all modifications
- head porting work
- oversize valves
- custom exhaust

Mods owner did:
- open air box
- HC2 cams
- stroker crank

I have to check my inventory of pictures, probably I can find something of dyno.

But this one is better proof than dyno :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know know SMJ is rarely used but i thought i'd add another pic of my bike as i just installed a STM Slipper that i found for ~ $300 on ebay, and installed the front number plate for the track. need to get the suspension dialed in and build my kick only motor but this thing is a blast at the track! will hopefully get to test the slipper out at the track this coming weekend!

2421 - 2439 of 2439 Posts