SuperMoto Junkie banner

2381 - 2400 of 2439 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
@concretemissons killer looking DRZ! Have you had any problems running the open pod air filter? How did you jet it?

Cheers
No problems running the UniPod filter at all. I have the FCR 41mm and I honestly can not remember what the main and pilot are. If i had to guess I would say 165 Main, 50 pilot. I know that when I I adjusted the air/fuel mixture screw two turns out it was too rich so I adjusted it in some. The bike fires off from a dead start like a MX bike now. If I ever tear into the Carb again, I'm going to have to write down the specs. With the UniPod, you can hear the whistle of the air being sucked into the Carb.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Would your guy from AMR do the same kit in yellow and uncut? I have a clear ims dessert tank and want to cover it up!
Yeah call em up! I use our tank graphics on my ims bikes and they look great. Just need to make two cuts to fit the ims.

Maybe wait on the tank til it's tobacco instead of clear :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there

Hey there, I'm a new member and I joined this forum to maybe get some more info on led light bar or truck . So here's my reason for posting. Thank you all .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here's mine, I have the ugly 2005 Yellow year, but I'm pretty happy with where it came out. I've still got a ton more mods coming that I'll be putting on. Also, I'll be taking some better pictures once I get her all finished!

So far here's what I've got:
  • 39mm Kehin FCR Carb
  • 3x3 Mod
  • Full Titanium FMF Exhaust
  • Rejetting
  • CREE LED headlight
  • Custom Fabricated LED Tailight
  • Rear Excel rim and Anodized Red Hub
  • New Scott Grips
  • Graphics from Scrub Designs
  • Red and Black Spoke Skins

Older Pic, but still good:

And Since it's near Halloween, I've been wearing this all week!

As far as items here to come, this is what I've got:
  • Black and Red Aluminum Handgaurds
  • Custom Red Skateboard Wheel Axle Sliders
  • Red Anodized Levers
I've put a lot of work into this guy and I'm a big fan of it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Few pictures from the Tail of the Dragon last week.

Just some friendly advice: I'd recommend putting the balls of your feet on your pegs while cornering for more clearance to avoid contact.
Looks like a lot of fun & really nice photos!

·
Registered
18 Posts
What tires are you running?

I've got the stockers & want some real ones.
I've got Bridgestone Battlax on my FZ-07 & love them; they stick like bubblegum!
Buuuuut I hear excellent things about Q3s

·
Registered
3 Posts

08 model.

not a lot of mods...
3x3 airbox mod
powerbomb header and powercore q4 muffler
case savers
led indicators
tail tidy
bash guard

was planning on working on some custom graphics but not sure if they will ever get done as i cant find a template for them, lol
Great photo. Do you still need the graphic templates? I have them... 4 eps files. I found them on here or maybe thumpertalk a year ago or more. I'm trying to attach them to this post but it's telling me they exceed the file size limit. Message me with your email and I'll send you the zip file.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Got my BL Italia tank in the mail yesterday. Put it on today at work. They gave me yellow RMZ shrouds, probably going to buy the white polisport set off eBay. Gotta clean the bike and take better pics. It's pretty bad ass in person, seat is really flat now and just feels way better when riding. Saved a few pounds of weight too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Help! IMS tank clearance issue...

Hi, I have the IMS 2.6 Team tank. Have you had any clearance issues. Mine fit fine when I bought it (used) and just recently, I took it off to work on the bike and now it's bumping the top oil breather hose where it attaches to the little black breather/separator tank so it won't sit down on the backbone of the bike all the way. It makes contact right where the hose fits onto the tanks nipple. I don't understand what happened. It's almost as if the tank morphed out there but it doesn't look swollen or misshapen. I did work on the breather and hoses because they were all secured with zip ties and they were all leaking so I cleaned it all up and used screw-type hose clamps... No more leaking but now I have this clearance issue that's driving me crazy. There's really no way I could have re-assembled it wrong or differently because there's only one way to bolt the oil tank back on and you can't really position it any different. Any ideas? I'm at my wits end. I actually just started using a heat gun to try to dent the tank in there to clear the hose but it didn't really work so I'm going to have to get more aggressive with the heat gun and some clamps to hold it while it cools. Anyway, I just don't understand what could have happened so I'm looking for guys using this tank to see if there's any experience of this. Thanks for any info or suggestions!

2381 - 2400 of 2439 Posts