SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 2438 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i just wanted to start this thread to see everyones sm, mod list. so we can all share ideas see just what everyone has done to their ride. ill start with mine.

mods :

full ti yosh pipe
3x3 mod
dj kit stage 2
cycra pro bend with triple side mount
galfer ss lines with built in cooler
pro taper bars 1 1/8
red axle blocks thanks to APA :thumbup:
clear led real light
crash bobbins
ufo supermoto fender
thumpertalk case covers
removed the kickstand switch along with the switch on the clutch so just hitting the start button is all u need to do of course as long as its in neutral :D

i plan on getting a fcr39 mx carb by end of summer.

this supermoto thing is so much fun im really trying to sell my 600 track bike so i can also geta 450 supermoto. i have no interest in my sport bike at this time!

·
Registered
44 Posts
2006 DRZ400SM
- 3x3 mod
- DJ SM kit
- Skateboard wheel axle sliders
- Emissions equipment was lost in the battle of Kandahar-har-har...
- 2002 YZF-R1 led taillight conversion
- LED turnsignals
- billet powertip

Soon to come: Custom oversize bar mounts, pro tapers, acerbis handgaurds, custom dual exhaust, custom braced swingarm, and much more...

·
Registered
172 Posts
See specs below

·
Registered
468 Posts
In action!

FCR 39 with plumbing
Yoshi TRC Ti Exhaust System
Galfer SS front line
Cycra Pro Bend Handguards
SME Axle Sliders
BD LED Taillight
LP Flushmount Rear Turn Signals
LP Short Stalk Front Turn Signals
TT MCCT
TT Case Guards
Protaper Bars

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
now there is a nice setup....when I get back to FL and get my parts on the bike I will take some pics and post up what I have done

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
I guess I will need the galfer ss line and some protapers and I will have a yellow version of yours....how do you like the TRC pipe. My TRS is the same with a different endcap right??

·
Registered
117 Posts
mods:

acerbis cyclops head light
acerbis fender
yoshi slip on
edelbrock carb
renthal bars
BD tail light
gel seat
crg mirror
etc...

pics:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dhbiker517 said:
I guess I will need the galfer ss line and some protapers and I will have a yellow version of yours....how do you like the TRC pipe. My TRS is the same with a different endcap right??
i love my yosh, actually mine is a trs :thumbup: nice and loud!!!!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
dhbiker517 said:
That's a roger. I think the TRS endcap looks alittle more like a triangular RS3-style cap, if that makes any sense.

Hey Fireside, how do you like the Acerbis Cyclops? I have heard mixed reviews.

·
Registered
131 Posts
LDJUK said:
Mod's are load's and load's and load's. :thumbup:

This has got to be one of my favorite DRZ400 I have ever seen posted out here. Two thumbs up, my friend! :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Fireside, I noticed that you put some reflective decals on your swingarm and fork guards. GMTA -- the Zook stickers on my swingarm are reflective too. I put reflective black pinstriping along the front fender as well. You can't see it in the daytime, but it lights up at night.

·
Registered
355 Posts
grtpmkn said:
This has got to be one of my favorite DRZ400 I have ever seen posted out here. Two thumbs up, my friend! :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I second that, that DRZ is TIGHT.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
dhbiker517 said:
I really like that acerbis front fender...how is the quality??

I got it... it's pretty good actually... matches the OEM colors perfectly. Pay attention when you are drilling to put it on, but it looks very good.

Only thing is when it's raining, it sends all the junk to you... :lol:

I think I got mine for $26 or something like that. Worth the $$ in my opinion.

My bike is the black DRZ, i think yours is a yellow. So check on that color matching for yellow before you go and get it.

1 - 20 of 2438 Posts