SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day Ladies N Gents- I am pretty new to the forum and certainly did my due diligence on researching any OC / SoCal threads prior to creating this one. Nothing was current and I thought, even if I'm duplicating one I accidentally overlooked, it doesn't hurt to try and rally other SuperMotos in the area. Who all is from here? Any part of Orange County for that matter, we have our hooligan bikes for a reason, we love it and we won't apologize for it!

I try looking out for y'all when out riding but it's super rare to ever see anyone on a SM. I see fellow Harley N Cafe Racer pals, but that's not what we're talkin about today. I've seen YouTube vids of some guys/girls on SM's bombing freeways n such, but I never seem to catch them out on the road. Let's get a CURRENT TALLY of OC supermoto riders and note what area you're from, what you ride and try rallying the troops for a ride one of these weekends! C'mon, let's get it goin!

In the meantime, ride safe and hope to see/meet you soon!

:D:anim_peep::bannana:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Every man should be aware ~ motorcyclist are a dying breed *

Good Day Ladies N Gents-

I am pretty new to the forum
and certainly did my due diligence
on researching any OC / SoCal
threads prior to creating this one .

Nothing was current and I thought,
even if I'm duplicating one I accidentally overlooked,
it doesn't hurt to try and rally other Super Motos in the area .

Who all is from here ?

Any part of Orange County for that matter,
we have our hooligan bikes for a reason,
we love it and we won't apologize for it !

I try looking out for you all when out riding
but it's super rare to ever see anyone on a SM .

I see fellow Harley N Cafe Racer pals,
but that's not what we're talking about today .

I've seen YouTube videos of some guys/girls on SM's bombing freeways n such,
but I never seem to catch them out on the road .

Let's get a CURRENT TALLY of OC super moto riders and note what area you're from,
what you ride and try rallying the troops for a ride one of these weekends !

Come on, let's get it going !

In the meantime,
ride safe and hope
to see / meet you soon!

:D:anim_peep::bannana:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C'mon Orange County, where are you??

@RED, unfortunately it seems to be that way.. It does say something when living in the mecca of riding you don't see any supermotos out there. Maybe I'll get surprised here and see a couple pop up and say they're from Orange County and have a SM as part of their arsenal.

I see plenty of vids on youtube but never catch any out N about.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm out and about 3-4 days a week. But, a little further west in Long Beach/ Seal beach area. I'd be up for a meet in Huntington some time.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Every man should be aware ~ motorcyclist are a dying breed *

I'm out and about 3-4 days a week .

But,
a little further west
in Long Beach / Seal beach area .

I'd be up for a meet in Huntington some time .
A lot farther east of you guys in Nuevo California ~ beyond the #OrtegaCarousel closer to the #BestLoopOutWest *

Feel FREE to follow along @ www.Instagram.com/RocketRedC *

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@crf450xLBC, ya man that’d be cool to do. Have you ridden with any other SM’s around the area? We’re far N few between out here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
@crf450xLBC, ya man that’d be cool to do. Have you ridden with any other SM’s around the area? We’re far N few between out here.
I don't know of anyone around with a supermoto. I rarely ever see one riding around either. Yesterday, I saw an older dude on a ktm supermoto. I tried to flag him down, but he didn't even notice me.

I'm going to send you a P.M

·
Registered
676 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just
I'm out and about 3-4 days a week. But, a little further west in Long Beach/ Seal beach area. I'd be up for a meet in Huntington some time.
moved to Newport Beach area and brought a few bikes... one of them 2006 ktm625smc .... I’d be down for a meet up.

·
Registered
676 Posts

#AfternoonRiders ~ #BestLoopOutWest ~ #Highway243 ~ #IdyllwildRide ~ #MountainCenterLoop *

1 - 20 of 20 Posts