SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ill be honest i dont really understand remapping but i know after i put on my new system i want to get it remapped to squeeze out the extra hp & get fuelling right.

Is this something i can do myself or should i just take it to my local dynojet centre, is there different levels of mapping available - like a safe remap or a max power remap??

Ive ordered this system

What hp increase might i get after remap?? :headscrat:hmmm:

Thanks guys

·
Registered
8 Posts
I put a slip on leo vince on my husky, they say with the slip on you don't need to remap,but I got the power commander 111 chip anyways, It was an easy install with good instructions and all you have to do is plug the chip into the computer and the power commander site has all the maps done. just choose your set up, ie bike model and exhaust system, its cheaper and easier then getting your bike dynoed and having a custom mapp set up, at least for me with my limited experience. I did experience a little more popping when I down shift hard and was looking for some advice on what the norm is. but the bike runs like a champ. Hope this helped. have a look at the power commander site. good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts