SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
They haven't added it to their US web site yet.

Here's the link to their Euro web site which has the pipe listed and a sound bite too. I think I'm going to get mine this weekend!

http://www.sitogroup.com/servlet/pa...ce_menu_dx=115&codprd=10424&prgtmp=&sessione=

http://www.sitogroup.com/pls/pazsito/pk$ges_upload.download?nome_file=F30731/AR-3688.mp3

http://www.sitogroup.com/pls/pazsito/pk$ges_upload.download?nome_file=F11204/GP-3688.pdf

:thumbup:
Don't know if you've seen this thread yet. My pipes going on my bike tonight. So far all I can say is I'm very impressed by the quality of the manufacturing of the pipe. All I did was take it out of the box the other night. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to install it tonight. I'll give my impression after. Hope this helps.

You can call them at their Richmond California distributor, they have them in stock.

Flyinfish

·
Registered
69 Posts
Do I have to do all your research for you...LOL

OK here you go...type in Leovinceusa.com, click on contact us tab, call telephone number listed there. Graham was the one who helped me out, he seems to answer the phones there when I've called. Tell him TJ sent ya!

Even easier here's the contact info:

Customer Support
LeoVince USA
1445B South 50th Street
Richmond, CA 94804
T: 510-232-4040
F: 510-232-4141
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, thanks. Guess I was already on their site and didn't realize. I'll try to stop being such a tard. Let us know what you think if you get it installed!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have mine. I was told I got the last. They may have gotten more.

·
Registered
239 Posts
You did get the last one...I got the first one of their new shipment!

I was just razzing you Motar...I'm glad to help!
Nice. Did they tell you Ryan got it. :) Cody sold it to me. :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just ordered mine and was told it will ship today. They said they have 11 on hand, so there should be 10 left. Also, I was told all WR250 models use the same slip-on.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Pipe's great!

Here's my impression of the pipe:

The "chunk" felt with the stock pipe as you go from off throttle to on is significantly smoother. Bottom end doesn't seem any better or worse. Leo Vince's published dyno results shows a slight decrease at about 5,000 RPM. It's barely noticable if at all. If I hadn't seen the dyno charts before trying my pipe I probably would have not perceived it at all. I feel the difference in the mid range for sure. It feels like it pulls harder and smoother here. On the top it seems like it gets a little closer to the rev limiter before starting to drop off.

So far I've only tried it with the setup they prepackaged which includes the exhaust tip that meets the FIM decible level which if I remember right is 92 db. I figured I would go right to the most aggressive, highest flow tip from the start and work backwards toward the most conservative but I just ran it the way it shipped and I'm extremely happy with it. One day soon, when I get some time I'll test the other setups. I can say this, I thought that 92 db would not be very loud but after hearing it I'm not sure I want to go any louder. If the performance was noticably different I'd consider it, though. As far as the exhaust note goes I could not be happier. The stock pipe sounds to me like a crackling girgle and the Leo's got a nice deep, throaty burble. That's the best way I can put it into words.

As far as the quality goes I've never seen more attention to detail and was blown away by all of the optional accessories that were included in the package. They included a spring pulling tool, four exhaust tips, a spark arrestor, and a sticker. Instead of having a cheap sticker on the exhaust pipe they have a metal lable tacked on for durability. I know you're thinking I probably work for them in their marketing department by this point but I do not. I simply appreciate a well manufactured item and the company's willingness to go above and beyond what's expected in this day and age. I've owned FMF and Pro Circuit pipes in the past on my dirt bikes. They were good products for the money but Leo Vince is over the top.:thumbup:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Here's my impression of the pipe:

The "chunk" felt with the stock pipe as you go from off throttle to on is significantly smoother. Bottom end doesn't seem any better or worse. Leo Vince's published dyno results shows a slight decrease at about 5,000 RPM. It's barely noticable if at all. If I hadn't seen the dyno charts before trying my pipe I probably would have not perceived it at all. I feel the difference in the mid range for sure. It feels like it pulls harder and smoother here. On the top it seems like it gets a little closer to the rev limiter before starting to drop off.

So far I've only tried it with the setup they prepackaged which includes the exhaust tip that meets the FIM decible level which if I remember right is 92 db. I figured I would go right to the most aggressive, highest flow tip from the start and work backwards toward the most conservative but I just ran it the way it shipped and I'm extremely happy with it. One day soon, when I get some time I'll test the other setups. I can say this, I thought that 92 db would not be very loud but after hearing it I'm not sure I want to go any louder. If the performance was noticably different I'd consider it, though. As far as the exhaust note goes I could not be happier. The stock pipe sounds to me like a crackling girgle and the Leo's got a nice deep, throaty burble. That's the best way I can put it into words.

As far as the quality goes I've never seen more attention to detail and was blown away by all of the optional accessories that were included in the package. They included a spring pulling tool, four exhaust tips, a spark arrestor, and a sticker. Instead of having a cheap sticker on the exhaust pipe they have a metal lable tacked on for durability. I know you're thinking I probably work for them in their marketing department by this point but I do not. I simply appreciate a well manufactured item and the company's willingness to go above and beyond what's expected in this day and age. I've owned FMF and Pro Circuit pipes in the past on my dirt bikes. They were good products for the money but Leo Vince is over the top.:thumbup:
I agreee....Accept I found the biggest opening with the shortest length baffle and ran that. And I love that. Those other 3 haven't tried them yet.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Kocoma...what? I'm not following your meaning here. Who is they, who is Ryan, and who is Cody. I'm about 1 hour away from installing my pipe...yahoo!!!:clap:
Sorry. I'm Ryan, go by Kocoma or KOnrad. haha. Nicknames. And Cody is a Saleman at the Cali Location at Leo Vince. As well as Graham

·
Registered
69 Posts
Right on!

I agreee....Accept I found the biggest opening with the shortest length baffle and ran that. And I love that. Those other 3 haven't tried them yet.
I planned to do the same but once I got the pipe mounted I couldn't wait to take it for a spin and that was at 10:00 last night. Haven't had the opportunity to change it but I'm not sure I want to be any louder. I guess I'll just have to try it and see.

How loud is it? Have you done any sprocket changes? I'm thinking of dropping a tooth on the front.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I planned to do the same but once I got the pipe mounted I couldn't wait to take it for a spin and that was at 10:00 last night. Haven't had the opportunity to change it but I'm not sure I want to be any louder. I guess I'll just have to try it and see.

How loud is it? Have you done any sprocket changes? I'm thinking of dropping a tooth on the front.
Stock sprockets. I really feel the gearing is perfect. And for commuting I don't want to rev to high. I still need to remove the cables I left tucked up under the bike. I've been lazy. But I sure love making noise with this thing. :bike:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts