SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I've been doing a lot of research on led lights and the best ones I found are Koito Bi-LEDs.

As most of us here, my stock headlight is pathetic. I couldn't find anything moto related that would cut the mustard, but I found out about these Koitos. They are designed for auto use, rather than moto. A friend and I installed them on his car (replaced stock halogen through lens setup) and they are amazing! The units have a smart low/high beam system which makes them robust and effective. They're really small, but I'm not quite sure they'd fit into a regular sumo headlight. They are OEM for Toyota/Lexus. Also, they're made in Japan so hooray for being JDM king 3000 if you install them. I thinking of ordering 2 pairs, one for my car and the other for my bike.

What do you guys think about installing one on an sm?:D

Here's a post form a Lexus forum where they show cased one bulb on high and low beam, so a moto would pretty much look the same if it were installed. They're not even that expensive as well, around €300 for a pair (so €150 for one in moto terms hehe)

· Registered
1 Posts
300 euros for a pair of headlights is crazy money. Are they really as good as you say they are? P.S. I have already read a few reviews about them on the internet, and almost all users say that this acquisition is worth its money by 150%. Well, it will be an excuse to make my moto happy with the new lights. My previous headlights were poorly illuminating the road, and it was time to replace them. A friend and I also decided to decorate our bikes with Vont Smart Car Light Strip for the summer. What do you think about it?

· Registered
1 Posts
Riding a motorcycle at night involves a certain amount of risk, but no one can avoid it. Darkness requires having good lighting if you want to avoid accidents. What's even more difficult with a motorcycle that only has one headlight. Many bikers are tempted to replace their headlights with LEDs to compensate for the lack of visibility. This is a good option, especially since LEDs are not expensive. And if you order them through an online store, you can even get a good discount. I did that and used the money I saved to buy a smart socket https://www.amazon.com/smart-plug-wifi-plugs-alexa/dp/B09KTYH3MJ. Now I can safely drive on the road at night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts