SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after a tail tidy for my '03 660 SMC

Any ideas? I'd like something which will put the plate at a bit of an angle, about 45 degrees :D

Failing this, might just make one up from a bit of ally lol.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Make it your self.... I did ad it's a one off and I love it cos it's mine :) :lol:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I'm after a tail tidy for my '03 660 SMC

Any ideas? I'd like something which will put the plate at a bit of an angle, about 45 degrees :D

Failing this, might just make one up from a bit of ally lol.
check out the smc mod thread theres alot of rear fender mods on there.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
check out the smc mod thread theres alot of rear fender mods on there.
thanks mate. dont suppose you have a link?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh its stickied :laughings

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dunno if anybodys actually interested but it may come in handy for someone in the same situation in future lol.

had a look on the ktm microfiche at work and found ktm list 2 plate holders for the 660 (probably all LC4s with the droopy tail light assuming it fits the same)

the standard one hangs at an ugly near-straight drop and comes with a number plate light, listed at around £40 retail.

they also list another plate hangar which is at more of an angle and doesnt have a number plate light. this one fits the same, has the grooves for the indicators the same as the standard and mounts in the same way. the difference is its £9 retail :thumbup:

imo looks awesome and for peanuts its a lot easier than fabricating your own.

shown mounted with an 8x6 inch plate.

part number is 58308015100

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ah already beat me to it lol. nice one mate.

im waiting on a load of ktm parts to arrive (trade prices :thumbup:) including indicators so i can get them wired up and sorted but itll be a lot tidier and clean when its sorted :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts