SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
that was cool man and youtube takes all the quality out of videos. still in the hospital? what the hell did you eat..my bet is still on a box of oreo cookies it sent my friend to the hospital when we were kids.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
camera is a 4.2mpx sony point and shoot turned to video mode that i electrical taped to my chin bar on my helmet and pressed, recordd.

haha, that simple of a set up. so i am not sure how much youtube could degrade it.

i like the parts where you see brian jump past me on the second table top. and i like the times you see me hitting 72mph on the back straight on my drz, and i could still brake 15 feet later....

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
i saw the xt rear wheel getting loose..ha youde probably smoke me on my smc maybe i really am a squid :headshake :laughingr
nah i got to get out there man post up when the rematch happens ill bring the tw if my bike is still broken

·
Registered
449 Posts
i think if you lifted your head up and looked farther down the track you'd be faster.

Only reason why i say that is because the entire video was only like 2sec down the track.

just my .02...

dkm

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
can you post the vid when your buddy highsides himself to the moon?
i want to see that too! wait, no i don't!!!

managed to keep up with the drz and a husky510. i thought i did a phenonanal job for 18hp, no real brakes, and year old distancias. :D

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this is the helmet i wear, when looking straight ahead notice the angle of the chin bar.

since i taped a digital camera directly to it with no finessing it, it will just point down naturally. the helmet forced the camera down, not poor visual habits on the track.

my poor habit on the track is braking too early and having to adjust speed mid corner.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
track bike? hahaha, we were riding around with signals, lights, plates, i even kept my kickstand on! hahaha.

brian is super quick on the xt225! i am gonna be ashamed when he beats me up and were on similar bikes when i finally get outta here and can ride the wr250x again!!

i cant work until apirl, so a month of track days and riding for me!! hahaha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts