SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on the WERA site and thought some of you junkies might be interested........

I have a few Pole Position Club tickets available for the Laguna Seca MotoGP coming up in a couple of weeks. This ticket is for the private tented chalet right at the start/finish line. It includes 3 day general admission, fully catered breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday, drinks (beer and wine), golf cart track tours, paddock pass, program, souvenir, and special guests. This ticket regularly sells for $595, I am selling them for $495. If you want multiple tickets, I can discount further.

I also have a limited number of hotel rooms available.

Email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
632 Posts
Ohhhhman...if I wasn't doing a two-day trackday at MMP in August, I'd be all over those!

Folks, if you don't know what these tickets are....oh my! These are the next-to-superhighdoller VIP passes. Best seats in the house (with A/C) and possibly garage-lane access (more than just a paddock pass)...

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Capt. Bob is straight-up too. No funny business.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Might you have any hospitality access options for Indy?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Last year I was one of the guy's checking the credentials of every person TRYING to get in that tent. Boy did we hear some great stories of why people needed to get in that thing. I can tell you the place was the most desirable spot to be (for me and them). Flippin HOT ladies and loads of celebs. Also got to be a Bunnyguard for the Rolex. Did both events no charge as a favor to my riding bud. I still owe him a big one for the Bunny gig!
I was assigned to protect the little one (hard work but somebody had to do it) from guy's like you, where ever she went I went. What an adorable little BABE she was.
crash

1 - 8 of 8 Posts