SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clap:
Kudos to the Parry Sound spotbike festival committee for putting on a great event. Lawrence Hacking for stepping up as promoter at the last minute, the Bailey family and extended Parry Sound community for getting the track and volunteers together, and Buddy Ford for ensuring CMRC sanctioning.

Great event in an awesome setting! :Funny:

·
Registered
527 Posts
I second that. It was probably my best race weekend so far (even though I crashed out). Weather was awesome, setting was amazing. The sausages and fries were good too! Everyone I spoke to that day was really happy and had lots of fun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Glad you had a good time. Thanks for the acknowledgements. We are very grateful to the community of volunteers giving many hours of time and $'s. Also for all the equipement that was loned to us--including the hay, table and chairs, sound system, fencing, back hoe, bull dozer, bleachers, garbage pails, port-a-potties, etc.
You guys put on a great show. I hope Brent is okay. He must have hit his head pretty hard because I think I heard him hit on Louie!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good one! My kids call Brent "the 70's guy", when he told me he loved me, I thought that it was in a brotherly love sort of way!!! :lol:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ya Brent was mumbiling some pretty weird things when we were laying in turn one together.. Stranger than usual, so I figured I best get off the ground and get going or the ambulance crew would haul us both away..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts