SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
Do KTM 65s make good mini motard bikes ie like the KX65s ? Info /photos etc please ......

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Hi Guys
Do KTM 65s make good mini motard bikes ie like the KX65s ? Info /photos etc please ......
KTM65 is a good bike but

Parts cost more than KX65

Forks need more work and cost more to fit adults

KX65 has also a lot more aftermarket parts as well cosmetic parts because it share the same bodywork with KLX110 and a load of China Bikes (pitster etc)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys i am not sure which way to go yet, This is the kind of custom work i do .GOMX KTM 50sx Custom . For my next build i was thinking of a Sick Mini Motard 65..

·
Registered
274 Posts
KTM 65s are THE BEST 65 IMO. (Shameless plug) I'm parting out our 65 right now and have about 2k dollars worth of suspension I'm letting go for cheap. All you'd need after that is the wheels. :) I've even got a fully built engine ready to rip.

Parts can be come by easily on KTMplanet and ebay.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KTM 65s are THE BEST 65 IMO. (Shameless plug) I'm parting out our 65 right now and have about 2k dollars worth of suspension I'm letting go for cheap. All you'd need after that is the wheels. :) I've even got a fully built engine ready to rip.

Parts can be come by easily on KTMplanet and ebay.
Thanks but the Shipping cost to France would be to much. Sorry but what is KTMplanet ??

·
Registered
274 Posts
You'd might be surprised. The shipping would cost a bit, but the dollar isn't worth that much right now so your money might go further. :p

ktmtalk is what I meant, sorry. ktmtalk.com

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'd might be surprised. The shipping would cost a bit, but the dollar isn't worth that much right now so your money might go further. :p

ktmtalk is what I meant, sorry. ktmtalk.com
Thanks but its the French Taxes on import bikes New & Used ..
19% tax + import duty 4,5% + red tape paperwork 2.5% + Shipping .

Shipping it into the UK .17.50 % tax ,inport duty 4.% Paperwork 4.5% + shipping..
Take ,Two2two cool it cost $19.00 in the States but in the UK $38.00 !!!!! (taxes & shipping)

When i last was in the States i took a bike back home with me in a suitcase !! Now That was worth doing....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts