SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The complete Behr wheels front & rear (rear is 4.25 with 150 section tire and cush drive, 44 tooth spocket), Beringer 6 piston brake caliper, Beringer master, KTM supermoto front fender, fork guards, KTM step seat (fits '08 and up), KTM sliders (front & rear), and KTM supermoto chain guide. All for $1700.00. Wheels will fit all KTM 2003 and up. 2002 and earlier will require different front spacer available from KTM.

Sold separately- Akrapovic slip on for the 2008 and up KTM EXC’s (may fit others) --------- HAS BEEN SOLD

Sold Separately- K&N air filter for 2008 and up KTM EXC and SX (may fit others) $100.00

Sold Separately- New Beringer front brake rotor missing one button (available separately from KTM). I bought this rotor from KTM as a spare and was told it was the last available in the US. --------- HAS BEEN SOLD

No trades, Please call or email with questions (five 0 three) five seven seven - six seven two four

All item are located in Hillsboro OR

Akrapovic has been sold

Spare brake rotor has been sold

·
Registered
561 Posts
hey man i got your message, does not seem your on here much, 700.00 is way more than i can afford right not now....love to have it though, let me know what you can do if you dont sell it before too long

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heybuddy1901- Thanks for the offer but for now the seat stays as part of the package. BTW I just now realized that I will need to edit my add to state that the seat is for the '08 and up bikes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated parts available

The complete Behr wheels front & rear (rear is 4.25 with 150 section tire and cush drive, 44 tooth spocket), Beringer 6 piston brake caliper, Beringer master, KTM supermoto front fender, fork guards, KTM step seat (fits '08 and up), KTM sliders (front & rear), and KTM supermoto chain guide. All for $1700.00. Wheels will fit all KTM 2003 and up. 2002 and earlier will require different front spacer available from KTM. ------- HAS BEEN SOLD

Sold separately- Akrapovic slip on for the 2008 and up KTM EXC’s (may fit others) --------- HAS BEEN SOLD

Sold Separately- K&N air filter for 2008 and up KTM EXC and SX (may fit others) $100.00

Sold Separately- New Beringer front brake rotor missing one button (available separately from KTM). I bought this rotor from KTM as a spare and was told it was the last available in the US. --------- HAS BEEN SOLD

No trades, Please call or email with questions (five 0 three) five seven seven - six seven two four

All item are located in Hillsboro OR

Complete wheel set and brakes sold

Akrapovic has been sold

Spare brake rotor has been sold

K&N Intake still available.... I will be posting more items for sale in a separate thread soon.

·
Registered
164 Posts
how much for the caliper and master cylinder??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All items have been sold. Thank you to everyone who purchased the items. I will be posting a new add soon with other ktm parts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts